life has been about managing change and development support for managers and the advancement of equal opportunities. I’m an executive coach and independent consultant
working across the sectors and a Board Member of Transport for London (TFL) and Chair of the Audit Committee.
My current consulting work includes:
• executive coaching;
• facilitating action learning sets for chief executives and senior
• advice on diversity and equalities.
In a nutshell I help people and organisations to achieve their highest professional
As a chief executive in the public sector I’m experienced and respected,
with access to health, the civil service, local authorities and government.
I provide development support to senior executives, with a particular interest
in change management and cross-cultural
I was awarded my OBE for services
to Equal Opportunities and Local Government.
I’m married, with grown children and two grandchildren and I enjoy
painting, walking, gardening, opera, Pilates, France and my family and
grandchildren – I’m a firm believer in a healthy work/life balance.
• Board member of the Crown Prosecution Service 2002-2005
• Chair of London Health Observatory 2002-2006
• Chair of Camden and Islington Health Authority 2000 to 2002
• Chief Executive of the Local Government Management Board 1993-1999
• Chief Executive at the London Borough of Ealing for seven years
• Director of Personnel at the Greater London Council
• National Officer and Assistant General Secretary of a national trade
I’ve contributed to a wide range of public bodies including:
• Civil Service Commission;
• West London Training and Enterprise Council;
• Economic and Social Research Council Research Priorities Board;
• Commission for the Future of Multi-Ethnic Britain.
I have published articles, pamphlets and contributed to books on leadership,
management, women and equalities.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information or to register your interest in any aspect of my
Print this Page
Copyright © 2005 - 2012 Judith Hunt